15.04.2014

Stay weird.


I can say that now when I became more self-confident 'Stay Weird' becomes my new life-motto. Feeling good with ourselfs is one of the most important things EVER.
But there is no need to repeat that over and over again, as I write about that in every single post :)
Here are some funny photos which were taken yesterday in my living room, where photo studio was instantly created.
When it comes to my inspiration I must mention Cara Delevingne. But, and what is important, I only took inspiration! I wasn't trying to look similar or what is more identical since firstly I see no point in the need of looking exactly the same and secondly it is obviously impossible. What was essential to me? Having fun and getting more comfortable in front of the camera. I looked through dozens of  her photos to have wider view on generally models job. I searched more about portraits, different face expressions and modeling. I also checked some interviews with Cara connected strictly with posing to photos and working with a photographer . By trying over and over again I achieved results that I enjoy and I hope that you do too! 


Photos from Cara's official facebook page.

+ Yes, Cara is my favorite model. I am aware that she's extremely popular nowadays, but actually I know lots of models, and Cara was spotted by me quite recently. I don't follow trends neither of models nor designers. I simply like what I see and enjoy not facts that something is on top today as it might be on the very bottom tomorrow, but I will still like it.




All of my photos were taken by Maatzey

Kisses weirdos! 

2 komentarze:

  1. love this post, cute!
    take a look at my blog :) LEGALLY BRUNETTE

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Błyskotliwy blog! Gratuluję pomysłu i życzę powodzenia:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń