25.03.2014

Catwalk and High End Fashion

Everyone who's interested in fashion dreams about having Chanel bag or Jimmy Choo high heels. I am fairly sure they do.
As long as I love making clothes from the old ones, exploring my mum's pieces and looking for bargains at the mall, I also wish to have some high end 'pearls' in my collection.

Some of the designers, models and random people photoed on a Paris' streets are my big inspiration when it comes to fashion.
I try not to follow trends blindly. I do not like most of strange looking clothes from catwalks actually. But I looked at recent fashion shows of my favorites brand and designers and actually enjoyed many of outfits.
Here are the photos of the best in my opinion

From left side: Burberry Spring 2014, Roberto Cavalli Spring 2014, Hermès Fall 2014 and again Burberry Spring 2014 (photos taken from vogue.com)


I get inspired from way too many movies. But the major inspiration was and will be always Blair Waldorf, played in Gossip Girl by Leighton Meester.
Her style is very characteristic however it always stay classy (not particularly simple). There are few looks of her that wouldn't work without the strong confidence Leighton put into the Blair's character. That is what I adore in High End fashion. Confidence is a think, which everyone is able to see by only looking at a person.
Of course I generalize facts, but I strongly believe that clothes always go with features of character and may help creating good impression or destroy it completely, when people don't know how connect those two things. Feeling precious help being confident. And we ourselfs create prizes of what we wearing (of course, with Burberry coat it would be WAY easier to feel that, but still it is not essential)


Photos taken from pinterest.com

Another real lady among people is Blake Lively. She's very unique but still classy. For me, you can feel positive energy from all of her photos. Outfits she creates (or, when it comes to photo sessions, are created for her) are nice especially for me, as she's my height and I can tell precisely if something she wears would look good on me. Her figure convinced me also to wear high heels more often. (still, Vans are my biggest love, but they are completely out of topic :DD)


Photos taken from pinterest.com
England loves her. World is talking about her good taste in fashion. Yes, I am talking about Kate Middelton and her royal clothes made in heaven. She's perfection for me. Combining traditional English style with newest trends right from the designer seems to be so easy for Kate! 




Photos taken from pinterest.com

And now let's talk about wish list. I assume every fashion lover has one. Such a wish list is also kind of essentials I would choose if I had too money to spend :))
1. Chanel Flap Bag with golden details. 
Such bag is like a business card that shows you are classy and tasteful! I love how simply it is. It may be worn either for some dressy occasions or to spice up casual outfit.

2. Burberry trench coat + check cashmere scarf
Again, that is a piece of clothing that matches everything and will be worn very often. It will help you to keep look subtle. As for me, I would choose the longer one from West Minster, classic fit in honey color + classical colored scarf.
3. High heels from Jimmy Choo.
Either they are black or nude, as long as they are pumps, they are perfect mach for all clothes. I would choose nude Anouk ones, but it's just my choice (all of them are perfect)



4. Tiffany & Co. Heart Key Pendant
Breakfast at Tiffany may be the best breakfast ever! Who don't want to have so classic one in their collection?

5. Marc Jacob's watch.
Last, but definitely not least! Big gold watch from Marc Jacobs will look perfect even with white shirt and jeans! 


All photos from Wish List were taken from original designers' websites.

Enough for dreaming! It's time to come back to reality. I hope you like my view on catwalk's fashion. For those who do not enjoy High End clothes and that kind of classic style I will make a post connected with high street clothing and best chain stores in which you can purchase clothes of good design and quality.
Kisses!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz