10.03.2014

Favorites ★

I came across an idea for a new posts series. I want to show you some of my favorites recent things, shows, people and music that I like.
I hope you will like it, let's begin!

1. MUSIC
I know, that I am probably the last person who did not know about Spotify. But that is the true. I had no idea that web page and phone application existed. And now I'm loving that!
The best section is, in my opinion, Chill and Working out and the Traveling one. For last days I've enjoyed (and I still do) this kind of music, that is hard to define, not anything characteristic but still touching for me.
I looove songs that give me shivers even though they are not at high level of quality :)

So those are probably my favorites ones (especially 'Welcome Home'! Gosh, I love it so much)

Radical Face- Welcome Home


Lana del Rey- Once upon a Dream


Eddie Vedder- Long nights
  2. TV SERIES
Despite my old addiction to Pretty Little Liars and How I met your Mother I found a new one!
I am watching ER with my mum. I doubt that anyone in my age would like to watch that, but can I just say, that I do not care, 'cause it is pretty amazing!
If someone like medical series, that one is terrific and I strongly recommend to take a look at at least two episodes.
+ dr. John Carter is absolute perfection!

I might become photo editor! My skills are stunning, aren't they?

3. YOUTUBERS
YouTube takes most of the time I spend in the Internet. I usually find someone new from time to time and watch all (and when I say all I really mean it) of their videos.
That was when I subscribed to Jamie's channel. 
Jamie's World is so ridiculous and hilarious that I forget about everything bad. Seriously I can watch her short videos for ever and I laugh at every single one.
Then I found out that she has a Facebook page too... I guess I have too much time when I count hours I've spent on watching Jamie Curry. But I recommend her channel! She's brilliant :)

Second person that I've been enjoying watching is Ella Rose. I found her longboarding channel about one year ago but I've never got more deep into that.
A few days ago I re-subscribed her as I liked her tips very handy. Then I saw, she has another two channels, she's very smart and has great sense of humor. 
On her not longboarding channels she's showing 'everything and nothing', but still I found her fantastic to watch!
+ what she's doing on her longboard is amazing, I can watch her doing tricks and sliding for hours and she's motivating me to do more in that direction :)


4. SPORT
Yes, I love boards. Snowboarding is still being some kind of mystery to solve as I have only week per year to practice but I fell in love with that winter sport last year and I can't wait to snowboard again (unfortunately, the week of winter break has gone). 


In that case beautiful, sunny weather is blessing. I can longboard! I practice a lot and I'm trying to go everywhere with my Penny Board as it's not very hard to pack her. For that moment I'm waiting for new deck to come so I could go on that more often (every day, I hope!).
There are so many web sites, videos and people that motivate me to longboard that I love it even more every day!
LGS Poland
Longboard Girls Crew

These are simple perfection!!!

Go longboard guys! It is wonderful feeling I guarantee that :)
That would be the end I think! Hope you like it, 
Kisses xoxo

1 komentarz:

  1. I love Lana Del Rey Once upon a dream! So beautiful!
    Also PLL is so addictive! Awesome show!
    xo

    OdpowiedzUsuń