2.03.2014

Vintage inspirations and Spring time!

 

I really do love winter, but when the weather is more sunny and warm after days of frost, snow and chill I feel revived. In these days I like to wander around my neighborhood, walk with my dog in the park or sit on a pier and read or just watch people passing by the road.
Spring is also very inspiring when it comes to fashion. People take off their heavy coats, chunky scarfs and hats. I don't know why, but they start to look better for me. Lighter and even happier.
 My recent big inspiration was 50s' fashion. I watched dozens of old photos and magazines available in the Internet. It became my little obsession, and while I was organizing my wardrobe for a warmer part of a year I started to create some looks matching my vintage love.
As always I do not want to feel anonymous, so I took that in consideration and created the look which you can see on a photos. I feel very comfy and self-confident in that. Again, if I wanted to name brands of this clothes it would be impossible as they mostly come from old wardrobes of my Granny and Mum.


Along with vintage fashion obsession I re-watch some of my favorite old movies. Mostly the main character is played either by Audrey Hepburn or Marilyn Monroe since their films I enjoy watching the most and they are absolute classic for me.

And last but not least is music. As you probably know for a past few months I've been listening to old jazz music like crazy. Recently I started to get more calm with that, but still I can pick some best songs in that style.




All the photos, despite the film posters, and old 50s shoots, has been taken by Maatzey

1 komentarz:

  1. lovely post! Love your outfit its super cute!
    xo

    http://peekaboo-vintage.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń