7.01.2014

About art, drawing and creating.

I like to draw without any rules. Of course it is important to improve skills, but sometimes I just feel I want to draw and I do it. I don't care if it is good or bad as I am aware there are many way more skilled people around me. I am satisfied when myself and people close to me enjoy looking at what I created. That is the only think I need to keep drawing!

From time to time I plan very carefully the final effect I want to obtain. That situation occurred when I was drawing the eye above the text. I just wanted nice picture with straight eye liner line. But I couldn't make the perfect "wing" at the very end. I wanted to quit because the draft was blank and boring. So I left my sketch book and opened YouTube.
There I came across that fantastic and very creative animated short film.

And I just added the figure of a women on a eyelid. Then a tree and a full moon. Simple as that. I am aware it is not a masterpiece, but I really like it :)
What is more about that film, I find it really touching and beautiful. I strongly recommend all of you to watch it since is extremely innovative and unique. I am positive you will like it!

When it comes to the second draft don't ask me what it is because I have completely NO idea.
I was just very very bored while sitting at home and being ill again. And I did that. It is very abstract, so I enjoy that.


All drafts were drawn by me. To first and the second one I've used HB pencil and to two others black chalk in wood I believe.

The third and fourth draft were created while listening to new Zaz album. I find french music in that style very light and nice to listen when I am just relaxed and positive. It always make me smile, even though I can remember how badly I felt when I had to learn some new french words and grammatical structures for my french classes.


When I am in good mood I can draw everything what comes to my mind. So it can be a little bit melancholic also. I am talking about the first one inspired by books about Narnia (I really like the technique used in those books and since I was little I really like looking at the picture of the castle).

I can say that drawing is for everybody. When you practice you find your own style. It doesn't need to be perfect and professional.  Nobody will judge you because you drew something like a 8 year old kid. As far as you enjoy showing yourself your emotions, feelings and conceptions on a white paper I believe it is perfect hobby!
Kisses,
I.

I do not own these videos, there were found on YouTube. All rights are reserved to the authors. 





1 komentarz:

  1. it's all about putting on paper your thoughts and this is pretty awesome!:>

    OdpowiedzUsuń