18.01.2014

The Prom Night.


Last night the senior year in my school (including me) had a prom. Everything was so perfect! It took place in very nice and spacious building. The dinner was great, served by very smart stuff. We had a glass of champagne for each one of us, and we could use the smorgasbord all night.
Dancing was of course fun also, and with help of fantastic DJ it was even better. 
In assumption, it was terrific experience. 




And now, something about what I was wearing and how I looked like in general. When I had bought my dress I wasn't precisely thinking about the look I want to achieve. All I had know was that I want to keep my outfit very classy.




Then my mom offered to lend me her furry stole to keep me a little bit warmer. So I had more clear idea what I want to create. I matched a pair of short velvet gloves. Then I found a pearl necklace and bracelet. At the very end I've decided to go for a pair of seamed stockings to keep my outfit in a vintage style.
When I went to hairdresser with a photo of my outfit she suggested me hairstyle in the style of 20s. I really liked it so I had that one done. 
As for makeup I wanted to keep light. A little bit of neutral eye shadow and eye liner wing with plummy lipstick looked very nice.
I really enjoyed creating that look and I will never forget my Prom Night!
How do you like it?


All photos were taken by Maatzey.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz