21.12.2013

I love Santa! Christmas, winter and second hand shops.



This year I am in Christmas spirit more than normally! I am not sure why, but there is nothing to complain about it.
So I went for a small photo shoot as it was nice and sunny (it is 21st December and I'm asking where snow is?).
Although the weather is rather in autumn style I've decided to go crazy with my Christmas' obsession.
The best way to show how excited I am for that holiday is to wear a typical festive sweater!
A white collared blouse is adding some classical touch to that look for me.
And then, you can never make mistake by wearing some black tights and leather boots, can't you?
I like festive clothes since every single piece of it is a little bit cheesy, but it is fine, because it is Christmas time : )



Although it isn't snowing I could still feel how chilly was today. So I put my oversize coat on. I am proud of the fact that I found it in the second hand shop today and buying it was a bargain. Sometimes I like to go to that kind of shops. Searching for nice and unique clothes there is way more difficult than going to some high street brand, and after you caught something pretty you feel big satisfaction! You can not imagine how fantastic clothes you can buy there. But firstly you need time, then you need to be patient and creative. You can be good looking if you following the newspapers trends, of course I am not saying that you cannot. But isn't it better to put a little bit of yourself in those pieces you wear?
All the photos were taken by Maatzey.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz