17.12.2013

Traveling

Traveling is one of my biggest hobby. I visit many places around the Europe and also in my country whenever it is possible.
I am very grateful to my parents for creating such a passion in me. Annually since I was 8 we've been going for summer holidays in different places abroad.
During summer breaks we've visited Croatia multiple times, we were in Greece, Turkey, Italy and France, Montenegro and Bulgaria.
When I've got older we started to travel during the school year for shorter trips.
So we saw Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin (it is one of my favorites places to be!) and Prague.
I must say, seeing so many places with a variety of people, customs, ways of living and of course languages absolutely made me who I am now.
Thanks to travelling opportunity I experienced thinks I never would if I stayed at home.


When I came to High School I've participated in an European project which took place in Romania. I've never thought about going there as I had no idea how beautiful, various and unique in that country.
Then, again thanks to my school, my wish came true. I went to London. Then I realized that dreams are for a reason and you can always make them happen if you are patient and determined enough!
Next year I've decided to go for another school trip. We were exploring Swiss, Lichtenstein, France, Spain and Monaco.
I have to say. That trip was extremely tiring. Sitting in a bus for many, many and again many hours is not for everybody. But it is certainly for my as I have no boundaries when it is about seeing the world.



This autumn I've visited Cardiff (I showed a few photos in my previous post) and Wroclaw (finally!).
In June I am going to see Paris and Disneyland, again one of my biggest dreams since I could remember.

It is very important to me, to make sure that nobody thinks I want to boast myself. I do not want that at all.
I've never wanted. My purpose is to tell everybody how beautiful our world is.
I am aware of the fact that I am extremely lucky, that I started traveling with big help of my parents. So please don't judge me bad : )



What I want to say is that you do not need loads of money to visit different places. First think about traveling cheaply is to be prepared for all inconveniences that may occur to you.
Second aspect is planning you trip properly, get to know some place before you arrive there. Planning also includes searching for cheap accommodation. It takes time, be prepared for that!



When you feel you are ready, start travelling! World is waiting for us. So many places are undiscovered yet, that you must stand up now and go somewhere. If you are scared of planes, then visit some cities close to you. I am sure that you don't know the map of your capital city by heart, you haven't visited all interesting places in big cities in you country. Do it, believe me, you will fall in love with people, places and memories.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz