10.12.2013

Writing Personal Statement and bad flu.

Aloha!
I am writing to you form my warm bed where I have to stay for an entire week!
I feel a little bit angry as I am supposed to be on the party on Friday and Sunday and also on Friday I have quite important dance performance. But flu doesn't seem to care about that.
However, spending whole day in bed lets me to finally write my Personal Statement.
From time to time I think that all I could do is sitting in front of a computer.
As I catch a flu it is obvious that I feel like I could create some new language or invent cure for AIDS.
It is always easier said than done, but I really need to focus on my point and write that damn thing! :)

In the meantime (procrastination, I love you) I've found that cute picture.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz